The Second International Conducting Competition for Chinese Music
Plus de détails
A rewarding initiative to groom young conducting talents.
A milestone in the development of
Chinese orchestral music.
The Second International Conducting Competition for Chinese Music will be held in 2013-14.
The Competition :
- First Round to be held between 15-22 December, 2013 at the Xi’an Conservatory of Music, China (not open to public audience)
- Second Round To be held between 7-18 July, 2014 at the Xi’an Conservatory of Music, China (not open to the public audience) .
- Semi-final Competition to be held between 20-25 July, 2014 at the Hong Kong Chinese Orchestra Rehearsal Room, HK (not open to the public audience).
- Final Competition Concert to be held on July 26, 2014 at the Hong Kong Cultural Centre Concert Hall, HK.
- Champion, First Runner-up and Second-Runner-up
- Outstanding Young Conductor of Hong Kong
- Best Interpretation of a Work on Hong Kong
- Audience’s Favourite (Voted by the audience on the spot)
- Musicians’ Choice (Voted by members of the Xi’an Conservatory Chinese Orchestra and the Hong Kong Chinese Orchestra)
Deadline for Application: 15 November, 2013!
The details and Downlonad application form : www.hkco.org